Tuesday, October 1, 2013

American Horror Story - Young Moira O'Hara (Alexandra Breckenridge)


I've always been in love with this character, ever since I knew her whoe story, and before that I was in love with this young version of herself. Actually, the first time I saw young Moira, I couldn't help but say "She's so beautiful!!". So I've always wanted to draw her and I finally came around to do it. Although I know it doesn't look wuite as herself, she actually looks older. I think that's due to the fact that I tried a new technik, doing the shadow of her face with H2 instead of B2. I ended up doing too much shadowing making her look older, plus the eyes aren't quite right.
I hope you like it still and the effects on the hair. I loved playing with the red pencil =)

No comments:

Post a Comment