Monday, August 27, 2012

Fables: The Princess and the Frog


It started out as the drawing of "A Frog's Eye-View" from "Fables: 1,001 Nights of Snowfall", but the eyes looked a little different, actually the whole face was looking similar, but not the same as in the drawing, so did the hair, and when I did the waist was like "I want to do my own view of this!". So I started making more hair and making some loose ends, like it wasn't perfectly combed, then I changed the position of the arms, and put the frog on the ground, so she would be looking at him from above. I kept the way the dress was, but the pattern is different, and the waves on the dress have changed. I made my little version of the flowers, though they still look quite the same. The trees and the surroundings are basically the same as in the drawing, but I changed the distances.
I hope you like this interpretation.
By the way, when I scanned the drawing I make it so it would "restore the colour of a Photo", that's why it looks so weird, but it's because the original I wanted to draw was in green shades. So I thought this might look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment