Sunday, September 2, 2012

Heroes VI - Mermaid


This Mermaid is a present fro my followers. She is from a game called "Heroes of Might and Magic VI", and inspired the other two original drawings I uploaded of mermaids. I hope you like the touches of red I kept from the original and how I played with the scan's contrast so the whole drawing would look darker, which seemed to suit this mermaid. I love the looks of her.
So, why a present? I'm no longer in Spain. I'm in Germany with an ERASMUS scholarship. I made this before leaving for my parents to have a little present from me when they returned home from the airport, and I scanned so you might have it as well. So I won't be able to upload new drawings for a long time because I won't have an access to a scan for the new drawings I may make. I know I usually don't update that much, and maybe nobody really cares, but I know there is at least a couple of people who do follow my blog even f it doesn't show on the "Followers list" (Yes, I know it is empty). For those who don't know me, but like my drawings I'll still upload some old drawings now and then (some that I scanned before leaving my home), and I may try to either find a scan in my university (I'm sure there must be one somewhere, I just don't know where yet) or maybe take pictures o with my camera of the drawings I make and update those. They won't be as good as a scan, but it will be something until I get to go home and scan the pictures and update them.
I hope you like this Mermaid. I love how she is somehow terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment