Monday, November 12, 2012

Fujimi Mig-21


I know, I know, It's been quite a while since my last drawing of a plane, but I've been quite busy. The scanning quality isn't the best because I still need to figure out the scan in the "Computer Pool". This was the best I could achieve with my little knowledge of German and the basic features the scanner in that room has (don't ask why, but it keeps trying to scan a smaller size of the drawing and make it brighter, so I had to put contrast on the picture).
You may not notice, but this plane was done with a different style as the others. I didn't have the pen I normally use for the shadows, and I couldn't find a substitute for it. So I used a regular ball pen, but I had to get used to it, and, as you can see, the drawing has a different look with this Technic  I hope you like it any way. I made it for a friend who asked for it to decorate his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment