Monday, June 24, 2013

The Way I Draw Women

Maybe you've noticed I like to draw sexy girls with few pieces of clothing. Though I'm a big fan of eroticism, I think that the forms in a woman's body are too beautiful to be hidden behind layers of clothing. Actually I told that to a friend and he said I sounded bohemian, but I mean it: female body is beautiful, much more than men's. Also I agree that most of my drawing feature women with a similar body structure, that's something a little bit personal. Although I'm the first one to admit size doesn't define beauty, I've got this beauty canon I try to reproduce in my drawings, and that's why they look like they do, even the ones I take from other drawing because even though I base myself in a picture, I kind of "photoshop" them until I get the look I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment