Friday, April 17, 2015

Blanche's return (Sortilèges. Livre 2 - Dufaux & Munuera)


Based on the illustration made by José Luis Munuera in the second book of "Sortilèges" ("Sortilegios" en español). The first appearance of Blanche after the rumors of her death. I liked the badassness of that scene, but I wanted to do my own version of it... an adaptation of Blanche's drawing.
I tried to put more detail in the hair, the face is different, but captures her anger (although the head came out at the end too big for her body), there're more blood stains and I drew some wounds on her (cuts and bruises)... because she seemed to be too "clean" for my taste since she just came back from a battle.
The shadows and blood are made with ball pen, the lines with liquid pen, and I "painted" the leader with pencil to make it look darker.
I hope you like it... and please give it a chance to this comic book... it's pretty neat and fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment