Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jigsaw Doll - "SAW"

I worked on this guy for a week and a half or so for a friend's Halloween party. The idea being to put it on the entrance to greet people and help people to get into the mood for the party.
I' like to take a moment to say that although I gave the idea for this and volunteered to do it, I absolutely hate this doll. I find the movies boring and discussing, and therefore this doll, being a symbol of the saga, is something I had little fun doing. Why did I make it? Because I thought I could make it cool and it would help decorate this friend's house, a friend that was taking great care in making everyone have an awesome time at his house for not reason other than make people happy. I wanted to help as much as possible to such noble goal, and I did more stuff, but I cannot post it here because it would include pictures of his house.

I'll post later a small tutorial of how I did this doll. However, let me tell you I think it could have been done much better. I had little time and as I said I hated this doll since the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment