Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Message container


August 17th 2015 I gave this to a friend with an "official apology" inside it because he showed me around Bath, a city he had praised for a long time and I had questioned his words. The letter itself was easy enough, but I wanted the container to be quite something. I basically wanted to show off and achieve that objective I believe. The seal is from my hometown and it was made with paper while the rest is made with cardboard sewn together and with some glue in strategic places just in case. I broke two needles doing this and my fingers were quite sore after a whole afternoon, but I was pretty pleased with the final product. Although, as always, I felt I overdid it a little bit, but I like to do stuff like this every once in  while for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment