Saturday, July 27, 2013

Alice Madness Returns - Revision


Hey, hey, hey! Well, I'm pretty proud of this one, because of the change on perspective (my first attempt), the items I've drawn (I think I've never done a full set before, it was just characters, but never "decoration"), the character design and the proportions pretty much.
I was playing "Alice Madness Returns" while studying, so during my breaks in the library I started to draw this based on the game's character. As you can see there are some similarities, but I tried to make an original design of the dress and also of the things I've drawn surrounding her, that try to represent each of the things you might find in Wonderland.
It was so much fun mixing different media:
Corset's details are done with a blue fountain-pen, while the hair and he eye-browns were done with black pen, the boots, eye-lashes and gloves are done with a black Chinese gel-pen (not that the origin matters, but I found it on the floor one day and it's got Chinese writing on it, so I found it interesting), red and blue details with JANUS 2160 Faber-Castell, and all the other colours with mechanical pencil (with colour mines), and the shadows were all done with either 2B or 3B pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment