Sunday, July 7, 2013

"Stuffed Chicken"


This was one of the Art Projects I had when I was in Hebron High School (2008). I had never sewed more than two pieces of material when I was 5 to make a dress for my doll (yes, I once did that). So this was, as pretty much any kin of art project I did that year, a challenge because I was learning while doing this project. It was based on the food my mother  makes for Christmas and then I adapted it to my abilities and the medium I had (I chose material because I was pretty confident I'd be able to learn how to sew properly).
So basically, we have here a chicken in a wooden table, baby carrots, cut potatoes, little onions, and pieces of bread in a basket. All needed to be of the same material you've chosen to be your medium, so that's why it was also hard to do, specially the damned basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment